Saturday, April 2, 2011

Time Machine- Miku Hatsune Romaji and English Translation


I'm Sorry To Whoever Did The Translation, There were several places that posted a translation for this so i can't be sure where i got this. This IS NOT MINE. I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO TRANSLATE SOMETHING!!!!!!!



tokuigeni tsubuyaita shinpainaikarato
You murmured proudly that you had no worries

hito no sukunai hoomu de hetakuso ni tsuyogatta
You pitifully bluffed in a place that people rarely pass

toutotsu ni narihibiku boku wo yobuwakare no oto
The sudden sound of goodbye that calls me

minareta sono nakigao mo shibaraku wa mirenaine
I guess I can't see the familiar crying face for some time

koe ga saegirareteiku miburiteburi de tsutaeru
Voice is blocked and communicating with gestures

"itterasshai" no sain
The "Come back safely" sign

sukoshi zutsu chiisakunatteku zenbu oitamama
I threw away all the things that were getting smallar

kanashi kunankanaisato iyahon de tojikometayo
I murmured about how I wasn't sad and put on the earphones

mietanda bonyarito kotatakai kinou no bijon
I could see it a little - the vision of the warm past days

migi to hidari ni hirogatte boku wo tsurete ikunosa
To the right, to the left, it spreads and takes me with it

boku no yoko wo surinukete toozakatte ikukeshiki
The scenery passes me and is getting further away

ano hi no boku wo oiteku
It leaves that day's me behind

koboreta namida hitoshizuku no imi mo wakarazuni
Not knowing the meaning of the one teardrop

taimumashin ni yurarete ashita mo genki deiruyo
I wish that you'll be healthy and be shaken by the time machine

koboreta namida hitoshizuku no imi mo wakarazuni
Not knowing the meaning of the one teardrop

taimumashin ni yurarete ashita mo genki de
I wish that you'll be healthy and be shaken by the time machine

afureru namida osaekirezu imi mo wakarazuni
Not able to hold back the overflowing tears, not knowing the meaning

taimumashin ni yurarete mata modottekuruyo
I'll be shaken by the time machine and come back again

No comments:

Post a Comment